2011年8月3日星期三

Dunhuang Tour in Gansu

I did not travel with china travel the group in Gansu, but with my son carries the package came. My preferred place is Dunhuang, Jiayuguan and then. The reason is not with the group, because a lot of travel search, Dunhuang, a day trip, particularly the Mogao Grottoes only two and a half hours. I think such a place as the Mogao Grottoes to be day is not enough, how can it only two hours. When I check online travel company met the staff of Dunhuang, they are very enthusiastic, quick to help me book a hotel, and recommended travel routes. I still adhere to their own travel ideas. I soon came to Liuyuan starting from Urumqi, and take the lease came to Dunhuang, china tours surprisingly, prior Dunhuang company who told me that every taxi $ 40, and where the driver really wants is the price. (I thought they would be asking for chaos, seems to me suspicious of) the road the driver told me that there is a tourist city, when the tourist season every year, people are welcome tourists in Dunhuang, which is the root of their income. Also told me that as the Mogao Grottoes and Crescent Moon Spring is a bus, but because of the Mogao Grottoes from a distance, each car rental $ 40, half an hour to get to. We stay at Golden Dragon Hotel, price, such as online booking, hotel facilities, although a little aging, but the attitude of people very happy. The city is small, especially the old city, from east to west and a half hours to get to where there are many, such as Antique Street, Food Street, Commercial Street, etc., it is worth mentioning that the Grand Theatre is being released by the Dunhuang dance, acrobatics, etc. muddy as one of "Dunhuang Goddess", due to the price of the reasons I did not go, but friends who are interested can try. In the street to ask the way when the waiter who, like street passion, feel the quality of the tourist city.

Finally wanted to say a word, say it now: I went to a lot of tourist city, but only two images I deeply, Jinggangshan and Dunhuang, even if money can feel the value of mapping as worst than the rest Shaoshan, where they create a just God, they wait for the great man from the crystal coffin, please help them out of money.For more information, please shift to Travel Agency china

没有评论:

发表评论